Craigslist group paying people to provoke police
The group asks for a crew to shoot video while pushing police to violate civil rights
By Lauren Trager
ST. LOUIS, Miss. — Provoking police just to earn cold hard cash: that’s the idea behind a group advertising in St. Louis. But that cash could come out of the tax payer pocket.
In poorly written text, it asks for a crew to shoot video of undercover investigators pushing police to violate civil rights.
The ad promises pay of $50-60,000 all from the revenue of lawsuits.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman