Off-duty cop nearly stabbed by man in clown wig
The man tried swung at the officer with a screwdriver after he identified himself as a cop
By Antonio Antenucci
New York Post
MANHATTAN — An off-duty cop had a fright on an uptown D-train in Manhattan Saturday, when a thug in a rainbow clown wig tried to stab him, sources said.
The trouble started when the 45-year old officer attempted to arrest the joker and a cohort for acting disorderly at the East 170th Street station at around 2:30 p.m., sources said.
After he identified himself as an officer, the clown’s pal punched the officer in the face — and the wig-wearing weirdo pulled a screwdriver and tried to hack the officer, according to sources.
Full Story: Thug in rainbow clown wig tries to attack cop
(Photo courtesy DCPI)
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert