Off-duty cop nearly stabbed by man in clown wig
The man tried swung at the officer with a screwdriver after he identified himself as a cop
By Antonio Antenucci
New York Post
MANHATTAN — An off-duty cop had a fright on an uptown D-train in Manhattan Saturday, when a thug in a rainbow clown wig tried to stab him, sources said.
The trouble started when the 45-year old officer attempted to arrest the joker and a cohort for acting disorderly at the East 170th Street station at around 2:30 p.m., sources said.
After he identified himself as an officer, the clown’s pal punched the officer in the face — and the wig-wearing weirdo pulled a screwdriver and tried to hack the officer, according to sources.
Full Story: Thug in rainbow clown wig tries to attack cop
(Photo courtesy DCPI)
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help