SC K-9 struck by vehicle dies
A Midlands K-9 officer that was hit by a vehicle on Sunday has died
According to WBTW, the details of the accident have not been released.
By Chris Winston
KERSHAW COUNTY, S.C. — A Midlands K-9 officer that was hit by a vehicle on Sunday has died.
Kershaw County Sheriff's Office Bloodhound Officer "Corley" died while under anesthesia during an MRI, according to Sheriff Jim Matthews.
"Apparently there was too much stress on its heart," Matthews said.
Copyright 2014 The State
McClatchy-Tribune News Service
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds