1 wounded in shooting at Vt. police station
State police responded to a shooting in the lobby of the station and a suspect was shot
By PoliceOne Staff
BENNINGTON, Vt. — One man was injured in a shooting at the Bennington police station in Vermont Tuesday.
According to the Bennington Banner, Vermont State Police responded to a shooting in the lobby of the station. A suspect was shot and transported to a hospital.
No officers were injured in the incident.
State police are investigating the incident, but no further details have been released.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police