1 wounded in shooting at Vt. police station
State police responded to a shooting in the lobby of the station and a suspect was shot
By PoliceOne Staff
BENNINGTON, Vt. — One man was injured in a shooting at the Bennington police station in Vermont Tuesday.
According to the Bennington Banner, Vermont State Police responded to a shooting in the lobby of the station. A suspect was shot and transported to a hospital.
No officers were injured in the incident.
State police are investigating the incident, but no further details have been released.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- PD removes 'Blue Lives Matter,' Punisher car decals after criticism
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Report: Hiring standards may be lowered to meet Border Patrol staffing goal
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber