1 wounded in shooting at Vt. police station
State police responded to a shooting in the lobby of the station and a suspect was shot
By PoliceOne Staff
BENNINGTON, Vt. — One man was injured in a shooting at the Bennington police station in Vermont Tuesday.
According to the Bennington Banner, Vermont State Police responded to a shooting in the lobby of the station. A suspect was shot and transported to a hospital.
No officers were injured in the incident.
State police are investigating the incident, but no further details have been released.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert