1 wounded in shooting at Vt. police station
State police responded to a shooting in the lobby of the station and a suspect was shot
By PoliceOne Staff
BENNINGTON, Vt. — One man was injured in a shooting at the Bennington police station in Vermont Tuesday.
According to the Bennington Banner, Vermont State Police responded to a shooting in the lobby of the station. A suspect was shot and transported to a hospital.
No officers were injured in the incident.
State police are investigating the incident, but no further details have been released.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds