Reality Training: Stopping a wrong-way driver
For the week of June 20, Dave Smith recaps a story out of Maine in which a trooper was forced to put his squad in the path of an oncoming car to keep others on the road safe.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house