Bloods gang threaten to kill more NJ city cops
Police are even being warned that violent Bloods gang members may be traveling from out-of-state to target officers
By Philip Messing
New York Post
JERSEY CITY — The Bloods have vowed to kill more Jersey City cops to avenge the thug the police shot dead this week after he executed a rookie officer, The Post has learned.
The violent street gang has threatened to “kill a Jersey City cop and not stop until the National Guard is called out,” a senior law enforcement source revealed.
Police are even being warned that violent Bloods gang members may be traveling from out-of-state to target officers in New Jersey, according to an internal Port Authority advisory obtained by The Post.
“New Jersey State Police has received credible information from the Jersey City Police Department about specific threats toward Jersey City police officers and law enforcement,” the advisory read.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend