Facing disaster, Part 2
The video footage and duty sheet/lesson plan are from the "In the Line of Duty" video Volume 9 Program 9 - "Facing Disaster Part 2"
In last week's video tip, In the Line of Duty shared lessons learned from the brutal battering of Florida during the '04 hurricane season. This week, we share an introduction to Part 2 of their special series, "Facing Disaster.”
Focus now switches from natural disasters, which may allow for per-strike protective action launched by timely weather alerts, to terrorist attacks which hit quickly and unexpectedly.
We urge you to download the associated lesson plan as well as the bonus "Terrorism Quick Reference Card” and study them in an effort to bolster your level of preparedness.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help