The modified prone position
In this week’s PoliceOne Video Tip of the week, Officer Chris Jaekl with the New Berlin (WI) PD demonstrates the “modified prone” position, a technique designed to help you look under objects during a room clearing while maintaining the mobility and balance you need to escape or engage a threat should it surface...
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house