Video: The dynamic of compliance (part three)
In this video, PoliceOne Member Sheriff Ray Nash completes his three-part series on the topic of generating voluntary compliance in a subject. If you haven't yet done so, it is strongly encouraged that you check out parts one and two before watching the below video.
Here, Nash speaks about using Verbal Judo and other tactics when in contact with the scorning offender and the steadfast offender — the two highest levels of offender — to increase your success in generating voluntary compliance.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house