Video: The dynamic of compliance (part three)
In this video, PoliceOne Member Sheriff Ray Nash completes his three-part series on the topic of generating voluntary compliance in a subject. If you haven't yet done so, it is strongly encouraged that you check out parts one and two before watching the below video.
Here, Nash speaks about using Verbal Judo and other tactics when in contact with the scorning offender and the steadfast offender — the two highest levels of offender — to increase your success in generating voluntary compliance.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms