Video: Pursuit ends with car hitting house
Suspect bailed out of the car and his vehicle hit a house, whose occupants were not injured
Dayton Daily News
HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio — Randal Hampton is arrested by Montgomery County Deputies and Huber Heights PD in Harrison Township on Sept. 7, 2012, in front of the house he slammed into after police pursuit.
A high-speed car chase began in Huber Heights on Sunday evening and ended in a foot chase and an arrest in Harrison Twp.
Randal Hampton, 29, was taken to a local hospital as a result of minor injuries incurred during the pursuit, but he will be booked into the Montgomery County Jail on a felony warrant for burglary and fleeing police, according to authorities on Sunday evening.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Video: Pursuit ends with car hitting house
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms