Video: Pursuit ends with car hitting house
Suspect bailed out of the car and his vehicle hit a house, whose occupants were not injured
Dayton Daily News
HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio — Randal Hampton is arrested by Montgomery County Deputies and Huber Heights PD in Harrison Township on Sept. 7, 2012, in front of the house he slammed into after police pursuit.
A high-speed car chase began in Huber Heights on Sunday evening and ended in a foot chase and an arrest in Harrison Twp.
Randal Hampton, 29, was taken to a local hospital as a result of minor injuries incurred during the pursuit, but he will be booked into the Montgomery County Jail on a felony warrant for burglary and fleeing police, according to authorities on Sunday evening.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Video: Pursuit ends with car hitting house
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform