Video: Teen's scantily-clad DUI stop goes viral
The 18-year-old admitted she'd had a shot, had BAC of .157
By Will Greenlee
FORT PIERCE, Fla. — An 18-year-old woman driving in her underwear caught the eye of police following some early morning traffic infractions, according to recently released records.
Kristen Forester, of the 3100 block of North U.S. 1 in Fort Pierce, was arrested on a DUI charge after the 3:16 a.m. Oct. 21 incidents.
Police stopped the 2001 Honda Forester was driving, reporting she was speeding and driving recklessly on Seaway Drive. Forester smelled of booze and said she'd had a shot. Forester took field sobriety exercises before police arrested her on a DUI charge.
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman