Video: Teen's scantily-clad DUI stop goes viral
The 18-year-old admitted she'd had a shot, had BAC of .157
By Will Greenlee
FORT PIERCE, Fla. — An 18-year-old woman driving in her underwear caught the eye of police following some early morning traffic infractions, according to recently released records.
Kristen Forester, of the 3100 block of North U.S. 1 in Fort Pierce, was arrested on a DUI charge after the 3:16 a.m. Oct. 21 incidents.
Police stopped the 2001 Honda Forester was driving, reporting she was speeding and driving recklessly on Seaway Drive. Forester smelled of booze and said she'd had a shot. Forester took field sobriety exercises before police arrested her on a DUI charge.
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
'Take care of your cops': 2 career lawmen talk the benefits of building a relationship with the media
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend