Video: Teen's scantily-clad DUI stop goes viral
The 18-year-old admitted she'd had a shot, had BAC of .157
By Will Greenlee
FORT PIERCE, Fla. — An 18-year-old woman driving in her underwear caught the eye of police following some early morning traffic infractions, according to recently released records.
Kristen Forester, of the 3100 block of North U.S. 1 in Fort Pierce, was arrested on a DUI charge after the 3:16 a.m. Oct. 21 incidents.
Police stopped the 2001 Honda Forester was driving, reporting she was speeding and driving recklessly on Seaway Drive. Forester smelled of booze and said she'd had a shot. Forester took field sobriety exercises before police arrested her on a DUI charge.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Trooper under investigation for calling ICE to report illegal immigrant
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back
- Sheriff Joe successor pulls back on immigration holds in jails
- Ala. church asks for its own police department