Civilian asks police: why the death penalty for cop killers?
A man who overheard a conversation between two officers discussing the death penalty chimed into their conversation to try to understand why the 'hot button issue' of the the death penalty should be required for cop killers but not for killers of civilians.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help