Mo. inmate overpowers officer, escapes from hospital
By Kim Bell
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
ST. CHARLES, Mo. — An inmate escaped from St. Joseph Health Center in St. Charles late Tuesday night by overpowering a guard after they both got zapped and entangled in the wires of the guard's stun gun.
Authorities today are still searching for the escapee -- identified as David M. Rocklage, 25, of St. Peters, who is charged with distributing cocaine.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house