Mo. inmate overpowers officer, escapes from hospital
By Kim Bell
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
ST. CHARLES, Mo. — An inmate escaped from St. Joseph Health Center in St. Charles late Tuesday night by overpowering a guard after they both got zapped and entangled in the wires of the guard's stun gun.
Authorities today are still searching for the escapee -- identified as David M. Rocklage, 25, of St. Peters, who is charged with distributing cocaine.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help