Escape at McDonald's stop costs Fla. deputy his job
By Erin Sullivan
St. Petersburg Times (via The Ledger)
LAND O' LAKES, Fla. — Deputy Matthew Kadel was taking a man to jail the morning of July 19 when he decided to grab some food.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court