Escape at McDonald's stop costs Fla. deputy his job
By Erin Sullivan
St. Petersburg Times (via The Ledger)
LAND O' LAKES, Fla. — Deputy Matthew Kadel was taking a man to jail the morning of July 19 when he decided to grab some food.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Trooper under investigation for calling ICE to report illegal immigrant
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back
- Sheriff Joe successor pulls back on immigration holds in jails
- Ala. church asks for its own police department