Cop killer wants out of mental institution
He is seeking to be released from a metal institution for the fifth time since his convistion
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
MILWAUKEE, Wisc. — Cop killer Alan Randall, 54, was not in court on Tuesday.
His appearance was waived for the status conference where motions for two psychological reports were confirmed for his jury trial on Jan. 22.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Cop killer wants out of mental institution
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house