Cop killer wants out of mental institution
He is seeking to be released from a metal institution for the fifth time since his convistion
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
MILWAUKEE, Wisc. — Cop killer Alan Randall, 54, was not in court on Tuesday.
His appearance was waived for the status conference where motions for two psychological reports were confirmed for his jury trial on Jan. 22.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Cop killer wants out of mental institution
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help