Tacoma mall 911 tapes reveal calm, chaos
STACEY MULICK (Staff writers Karen Hucks, Tara M. Manthey and Mary Anderson contributed to this report), The News Tribune
Copyright 2005 The News Tribune
The News Tribune (Tacoma, Washington)
The caller's voice reflected pride and calm. He was boastful, assertive and matter of fact.
Minutes later, 911 dispatchers, inundated with phone calls Nov. 20 about a shooting at the Tacoma Mall, started answering all calls to the emergency line with the question: Are you at the mall?
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tacoma mall 911 tapes reveal calm, chaos
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests