'Hostage' helped plan ambush on Wash. SWAT
VANCOUVER, Wash. — Shane Edward Runyon, who appeared to be a hostage during a standoff with police last July, was arrested today on four counts of first-degree attempted murder, accused of intentionally creating an ambush situation.
Vancouver police arrested Runyon, 33, shortly before noon at 10618 N.E. Seventh St., in the Cascade Park area, and booked him into the Clark County Jail, according to a news release.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 'Hostage' helped plan ambush on Wash. SWAT
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman