SWAT officer's stabbing questioned
Officer reported he had been stabbed in the chest male who fled
By Virginia Hennessey
Monterey County Herald
The Monterey County District Attorney's Office is investigating a Seaside police officer for possibly faking his own stabbing at his Pacific Grove home in July.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: SWAT officer's stabbing questioned
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police