Lenco releases low-profile, tactical police SUV
The new, more inconspicuous model offers a higher level of protection and durability
By PoliceOne Staff
Lenco Industries released the new Tactical SUV, a low-profile variant of the popular BearCat APC built on a commercial truck platform designed to meet the needs of law enforcement.
According to Lenco Industries, the new, more inconspicuous model offers a higher level of protection and durability and can withstand hand grenades with its multi-hit protective armor.
The Tactical SUV, like former models, offers an open floor plan that allows for quick and easy entry and egress, optimized seating, and customizable shelving and gun racks. The vehicle is equipped with side and rear gun ports and a flushed mounted roof hatch.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert