Lenco releases low-profile, tactical police SUV
The new, more inconspicuous model offers a higher level of protection and durability
By PoliceOne Staff
Lenco Industries released the new Tactical SUV, a low-profile variant of the popular BearCat APC built on a commercial truck platform designed to meet the needs of law enforcement.
According to Lenco Industries, the new, more inconspicuous model offers a higher level of protection and durability and can withstand hand grenades with its multi-hit protective armor.
The Tactical SUV, like former models, offers an open floor plan that allows for quick and easy entry and egress, optimized seating, and customizable shelving and gun racks. The vehicle is equipped with side and rear gun ports and a flushed mounted roof hatch.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court