Active Shooter Response
FULL LIST OF Active Shooter Response Articles
Study: Poor contact hurt theater shooting response–
City officials ordered the review by an outside company amid questions about why emergency medical personnel didn't get into the theater until nearly 24 minutes after the attack
Nevada gunman told patients to flee before killing–
Newly released 911 tapes paint a scene of panic and terror inside a Reno medical building where dozens of callers hid in bathrooms and exam rooms from a suicidal gunman who killed one doctor and shot another at a urology clinic.
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- New Orleans considers gun-spotting cameras
Flow chart: What type of credit card should you pick?
According to PoliceOne data, LEOs are 1.23 times more likely than other consumers to have a credit card. Are you selecting the correct one?