Colo. police name suspect in church shootings
By Tom McGhee
The Denver Post
ARVADA, Colo. — Arvada and Colorado Springs police will hold a joint press conference at 4 p.m. about church-related shooting rampages yesterday in each town.
Arvada, Colorado police chief Don Wick answers questions from the media about a shooting of four missionary trainees Sunday in Arvada, Colo. (AP Photo/Will Powers)
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Colo. police name suspect in church shootings
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy