Colo. police name suspect in church shootings
By Tom McGhee
The Denver Post
ARVADA, Colo. — Arvada and Colorado Springs police will hold a joint press conference at 4 p.m. about church-related shooting rampages yesterday in each town.
Arvada, Colorado police chief Don Wick answers questions from the media about a shooting of four missionary trainees Sunday in Arvada, Colo. (AP Photo/Will Powers)
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Colo. police name suspect in church shootings
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help