Colo. police name suspect in church shootings
By Tom McGhee
The Denver Post
ARVADA, Colo. — Arvada and Colorado Springs police will hold a joint press conference at 4 p.m. about church-related shooting rampages yesterday in each town.
Arvada, Colorado police chief Don Wick answers questions from the media about a shooting of four missionary trainees Sunday in Arvada, Colo. (AP Photo/Will Powers)
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Colo. police name suspect in church shootings
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend