A decade later, the real story behind Columbine
By Greg Toppo
In an April 20, 1999 file photo Eric Harris, left, and Dylan Klebold, carrying a TEC-9 semi-automatic pistol, are seen in a photo made from a security camera image in the cafeteria at Columbine High School, in Littleton, Colo., during their shooting rampage where they killed a teacher and 12 students. (AP Photo)
|Related News Report:|
Columbine, 10 years later
DENVER, Colo. — They weren't goths or loners.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: A decade later, the real story behind Columbine
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic