A decade later, the real story behind Columbine
By Greg Toppo
In an April 20, 1999 file photo Eric Harris, left, and Dylan Klebold, carrying a TEC-9 semi-automatic pistol, are seen in a photo made from a security camera image in the cafeteria at Columbine High School, in Littleton, Colo., during their shooting rampage where they killed a teacher and 12 students. (AP Photo)
|Related News Report:|
Columbine, 10 years later
DENVER, Colo. — They weren't goths or loners.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: A decade later, the real story behind Columbine
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court