Registration open for NTOA's 35th Annual Law Enforcement Operations Conference
Conference will feature a trade show, networking opportunities, seminars and more
By P1 Staff
The National Tactical Officers Association announced updates this month for its upcoming 35th Annual Law Enforcement Operations Conference, including a complete lineup of seminars, incident debriefs and more.
The conference, which will be held Sept. 16 - 21 in Milwaukee, features a two-day trade show, networking opportunities, seminars from acclaimed instructors and more than 70 courses on topics including risk mitigation and current case law, according to a press release.
Other featured topics include:
- Route 91 Harvest Festival Debrief
- The Norwegian Massacre 2011
- MAGNUS Leadership for Specialized Units: An Application of Reversal Theory for Advanced Wellness and Resiliency
- Law Enforcement Response to Suicidal Subjects: Legal Realities and Options
- (Un)Common Leadership
- Civil Unrest and Ambush on Police Debrief (Baton Rouge)
- Millennials and Tactical Teams: Bridging the Gap
- Critical Thinking and Condensed Time Decision-Making for the Team Leader
- SWAT After Action Report
- Critical Incident Management for Patrol
- Aurora Theater Massacre
The NTOA will also offer a new attraction this year. The NTOA Hub will provide several events and services to conference attendees, from general Q&As about NTOA services to "Tac Talks," brief discussions on topics such as incident response and grant opportunities.
Conference attendees can register here for packages including full-week, two-day and one-day attendance.
For more information on the National Tactical Officers Association, visit www.ntoa.org or call 800-279-9127.
- Active Shooter
- Command Staff - Chiefs / Sheriffs
- Community Policing
- Crowd Control
- Emotionally Disturbed Persons (EDP)
- Mass Casualty Incidents
- Mass Emergency Response
- Officer Safety
- Police Grants
- Police Jobs and Careers
- Police Trainers
- Police Training
- School Safety
- Special Operations
- Standoff Situations
- Suicide by Cop
- Terrorism Prevention and Response