Ariz. police pushing voters to keep copters
By Gary Nelson
The Arizona Republic
MESA, Ariz. — If one of your family cars were a 1990 model that had been driven the equivalent of two solid years, you might be pondering a trade-in.
Air miles, of course, aren't the same as ground miles, but even at that, Mesa thinks it's about time to upgrade its police helicopter fleet.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ariz. police pushing voters to keep copters
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend