P1 Photo of the Week: To dive or not to dive
This week's photo comes from Tony Cooper, who writes: "This was a joint traffic investigation. The offender, presumed to be DUI, had managed to walk home in the cover of darkness, undetected by either department. Here officers are making a decision to call out fire department divers, suspecting the driver was in the 12- to 14-foot deep SRC pond."
Calling all police photographers! PoliceOne needs pictures of you in action or training. Submit a photo — it could be selected as our Photo of the Week! Be sure to include your name, department information and address (including city, state and ZIP code) where we can reach you — Photo of the Week winners now have a chance to win a PoliceOne.com T-shirt!
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help