P1 Photo of the Week: To dive or not to dive
This week's photo comes from Tony Cooper, who writes: "This was a joint traffic investigation. The offender, presumed to be DUI, had managed to walk home in the cover of darkness, undetected by either department. Here officers are making a decision to call out fire department divers, suspecting the driver was in the 12- to 14-foot deep SRC pond."
Calling all police photographers! PoliceOne needs pictures of you in action or training. Submit a photo — it could be selected as our Photo of the Week! Be sure to include your name, department information and address (including city, state and ZIP code) where we can reach you — Photo of the Week winners now have a chance to win a PoliceOne.com T-shirt!
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Actor Tom Hanks is on the beat, flagging car for police