Ken Oldright: Seattle Port Police Marine Patrol Unit
This segment provides an overview of how Seattle Port Police overcome maritime obstacles. While the job is still the same as a patrol officer, adding the element of water creates new challenges.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds