FULL LIST OF Alexis Artwohl Topics
Artwohl: Job Stress - Myths & Truths–
Doug Wyllie sits down with Police Psychologist, Alexis Artwohl, to discuss the myths and truths of stress on the job. She talks about the importance of focus and having the proper mindset before going on duty for the day. There are rituals to help prepare for work, but also rituals to follow after work to make a smooth transition from work life to home life.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
Can a career in law enforcement bridge the gap between military and civilian life?
There aren't many nine-to-five jobs that offer the same excitement you experienced in the military