Reality Training: How will you win the fight?
In January 2016, Philadelphia Officer Jesse Hartnett was shot three times in a brazen ambush. His fight for survival serves as a reminder of why you need to prepare for a sudden attack. Dave Smith outlines key questions you should ask yourself in order to prep for winning the fight.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman