Fla. deputies rescue drowning bull
Hillsborough County Deputy Christina Ammons was the first to find the 1,000-pound, 20-year-old bull weak and near drowning in a pond.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman