Naked bloody woman goes on rampage after sex refusal
Police arrived to find the heavily drunk woman's hands covered in blood
By PoliceOne Staff
GLENDALE, Ariz. — Glendale police responding to a domestic call found a drunk, naked, bloodied woman running around her house with her 4-month-old baby in-hand after her boyfriend refused to have sex with her.
Police said Ashley Marie Prenovost, 24, was bleeding from her hands after punching a glass frame, then hit her daughter’s head on a dresser as she ran around the home enraged.
Prenovost was arrested on suspicion of child and adult abuse, aggressive assault on a minor, endangerment, assault with intent to injure, criminal damage and disorderly conduct, according to the New York Daily News.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help