FULL LIST OF Assessment Topics
Police puppy assessment–
Video highlights the process of assessing a puppy's suitability to move forward to police dog training.
Medical Assessment Team–
In this video, Brian Blaisch, M.D., takes a look at the scenario-based training Urban Shield provides the Medical Assessment Team.
Reality Training: Understanding excited delirium–
Excited Delirium is a medical problem but law enforcement is often called first due to the individiual's violent and irratic behavior. In this video, Dave Smith explains protocol when dealing with these types of calls.
Jerry Staton: Excited Delirium: Signs and Preparation–
Dave Smith and Jerry Staton discuss the signs and symptoms of excited delirium. Staton provides specific guidelines on what to expect, and the importance of working with multi-disciplines to manage the response.
PoliceOne top 5
- Mistrial declared in fatal SC OIS
- FBI agent arrested after firing gun at Mich. police
- 1 Ga. officer killed, 1 critical; shooter at large
- Video: Tenn. police lieutenant fatally shoots man charging at him
- Prosecutor drops charges in death of Detroit college officer