FULL LIST OF Assessment Videos
Police puppy assessment–
Video highlights the process of assessing a puppy's suitability to move forward to police dog training.
Medical Assessment Team–
In this video, Brian Blaisch, M.D., takes a look at the scenario-based training Urban Shield provides the Medical Assessment Team.
Reality Training: Understanding excited delirium–
Excited Delirium is a medical problem but law enforcement is often called first due to the individiual's violent and irratic behavior. In this video, Dave Smith explains protocol when dealing with these types of calls.
Jerry Staton: Excited Delirium: Signs and Preparation–
Dave Smith and Jerry Staton discuss the signs and symptoms of excited delirium. Staton provides specific guidelines on what to expect, and the importance of working with multi-disciplines to manage the response.
PoliceOne top 5
- Mistrial declared in fatal SC OIS
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- NYPD arrests man accused of harassing Muslim officer
- Video: Tenn. police lieutenant fatally shoots man charging at him
- Video: Texas cop, ‘Star Wars’ stormtrooper hit the range in viral recruitment clip
How to find child care to fit your odd LEO schedule
Working outside of traditional 9-5 office hours makes finding a sitter challenging – here is your solution.