Reality Training: Understanding excited delirium
Excited Delirium is a medical problem but law enforcement is often called first due to the individiual's violent and irratic behavior. In this video, Dave Smith explains protocol when dealing with these types of calls.
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend