Flirty man gets wish with Utah officer
Deseret Morning News
Copyright 2006 The Deseret News Publishing Co.
A man who jokingly asked a female police officer to take him to jail while flirting with her got his wish less than two hours later when the same officer arrested him on a number of charges after a carjacking.
About 12:15 a.m. Friday an officer sitting in her patrol car near 700 East and 500 South was approached by two men who began making comments to her, said Salt Lake City police detective Joe Cyr.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Flirty man gets wish with Utah officer
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help