Flirty man gets wish with Utah officer
Deseret Morning News
Copyright 2006 The Deseret News Publishing Co.
A man who jokingly asked a female police officer to take him to jail while flirting with her got his wish less than two hours later when the same officer arrested him on a number of charges after a carjacking.
About 12:15 a.m. Friday an officer sitting in her patrol car near 700 East and 500 South was approached by two men who began making comments to her, said Salt Lake City police detective Joe Cyr.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Flirty man gets wish with Utah officer
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy