$11M Pa. drug ring used truck stop, chicken coop
Janet Kelley, New Era Staff Writer
Lancaster New Era
Copyright 2006 Lancaster Newspapers, Inc.
LANCASTER, PA- It wasn't exactly the goose that laid the golden egg.
But a red hen sitting on millions of dollars worth of drugs, buried in buckets beneath a Chester County chicken coop, is pretty darn close.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: $11M Pa. drug ring used truck stop, chicken coop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms