Mo. chief accused of groping 71-year-old woman
By Heather Ratcliffe
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Mary Lou Cavataio says her civil rights were violated in the incident in August in which she says Locke manhandled her husband outside their home in the tiny community just south of St. Louis.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mo. chief accused of groping 71-year-old woman
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- Video: Ind. trooper informs drivers about 'pretty incredible' turn signal
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber
- Multiple rounds fired at Dallas patrol station