Mo. chief accused of groping 71-year-old woman
By Heather Ratcliffe
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Mary Lou Cavataio says her civil rights were violated in the incident in August in which she says Locke manhandled her husband outside their home in the tiny community just south of St. Louis.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mo. chief accused of groping 71-year-old woman
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police