Houston police nab suspect in air conditioner
The Associated Press
At first, officers who responded to the burglar alarm couldn't find anyone. But, they later noticed the man atop the building and summoned a ladder truck.
Officer John Dickerson said the suspect was nabbed inside an air conditioning unit. Copper wire was stripped from several other industrial AC units at the complex.
Charges are pending.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert