Houston police nab suspect in air conditioner
The Associated Press
At first, officers who responded to the burglar alarm couldn't find anyone. But, they later noticed the man atop the building and summoned a ladder truck.
Officer John Dickerson said the suspect was nabbed inside an air conditioning unit. Copper wire was stripped from several other industrial AC units at the complex.
Charges are pending.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help