Houston police nab suspect in air conditioner
The Associated Press
At first, officers who responded to the burglar alarm couldn't find anyone. But, they later noticed the man atop the building and summoned a ladder truck.
Officer John Dickerson said the suspect was nabbed inside an air conditioning unit. Copper wire was stripped from several other industrial AC units at the complex.
Charges are pending.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman