Neb. man arrested after stealing cruiser
By Susan White, Staff Writer
A 33-year-old man got to ride in a police car twice Thursday morning -- once when he allegedly stole a police cruiser and again when he was captured and taken to police headquarters.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Neb. man arrested after stealing cruiser
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend