Neb. man arrested after stealing cruiser
By Susan White, Staff Writer
A 33-year-old man got to ride in a police car twice Thursday morning -- once when he allegedly stole a police cruiser and again when he was captured and taken to police headquarters.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Neb. man arrested after stealing cruiser
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman