Neb. man arrested after stealing cruiser
By Susan White, Staff Writer
A 33-year-old man got to ride in a police car twice Thursday morning -- once when he allegedly stole a police cruiser and again when he was captured and taken to police headquarters.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Neb. man arrested after stealing cruiser
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help