In Colo. fugitive sting, cops say "you're mine'' with flowers
By Kirk Mitchell
"Oh, somebody sent me some flowers. Who?" Terry Martinez asked, thrilled at the unexpected gift.
But the answer quickly wrenched the smile off the face of the alleged drunken driver. The box was empty, and the person posing as a delivery man from "Sweetheart Flowers" was an undercover police officer, who quickly pulled out handcuffs.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police