Calif. man loses artificial leg during police chase
By Mark Petix
Whittier Daily News
POMONA, Calif. — Police say Gregory Daniels was nimble enough to help steal a 1,500-pound ATM machine from a Pomona market.
But when it came time to run for it, the 48-year-old didn't have a leg to stand on.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help