Calif. men try to page dealer, accidently call police instead
Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
POMONA, Calif. — A pair of Pomona men trying to score drugs instead scored jail time when they paged their drug dealer with the number "911," police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police