Va. teen poses as cop to get girlfriend out of school
The Associated Press
GOOCHLAND, Va. — Authorities in Goochland County say a teenager who wanted to get his girlfriend out of summer school got too imaginative — by impersonating a police officer.
School officials called the sheriff's office and deputies apprehended the youth on school property. The teen's parents were called to come pick him up, and he was issued a summons for trespassing.
Agnew calls the incident "a silly plan by a kid."
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house