Fla. deputy receives two-day suspension after losing shotgun
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
WESTON, Fla. — Broward Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Reynolds has received a two-day unpaid suspension after his police-issued shotgun tumbled from the trunk of his cruiser onto Stirling Road without his noticing.
Reynolds, who also received a written reprimand, is not appealing the suspension, according to the agency. He has been with the Sheriff's Office since September 2001.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house