Minn. police searching for 'professionals' who removed man's testicles
By Nancy Yang
St. Paul Pioneer Press
SAINT PAUL, Minn. — Russell Angus just wanted relief from the pain in his groin.
He then hired "professionals" to do the surgery for him.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds